1. What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a little text file stored on the device of the user. Established for over 20 years it allows developers to keep users datas to make their navigation easier and add some functionalities.
Cookies do not identify you personally as an individual, but only recognize the device you are using. Cookies do not store sensitives and personal informations but simply provide information about your navigation for the next visit , you will not have to re-enter any information on the site.
Sometimes cookies allows to pre-fill some forms and adapt our contents.
You can choose to have cookies stored and you can easily control the way you want to save it.
2. Cookies on our dating website
2.1 Functional cookies
Functional cookies we use concern connection and search engine and allow us to :
- Adapt the presentation of the site and advertising space to your terminal display preferences ( language , screen resolution , operating system , etc. ), according to the hardware and visualization software or reading that your terminal includes
- make your researches easier by keeping your datas and saved announces.
- improve your experience by pre-filling some forms
2.2 Analysis cookies
Analysis cookies allow us to analyse traffic and adapt to our users.
2.3 Ads cookies
Third-Party ads cookies are useful to show at our users more relevants ads for them and redundants ads.
2.4 Third-Party Cookies
When you visit our website some cookies are not stored by us but by third-party partners for a targeted advertising. For more information about cookies set by our partners, we suggest you to visit their site.
3. Your choices with cookies
If you refuse to save them in your device or if you remove the saved cookies you will no longer benefits of a considerable amount of functionnality which might be necessary in order to navigate on our website.
You can choose at any time to express and edit your wishes, by the means described below :
3.1 Available choices to you by your browser
You can set your browser to store cookies in your device or on the contrary, you can refuse them. Some browsers allow you to set rules to manage cookies more precisely.
In order to manage your cookies, the settings of every browsers are all différents. It is described in the help menu of your browser and it will help you to know how you can modify what you want about cookies.
- For Internet Explorer™ : https://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari™ : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
- For Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- For Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html